Monday, June 28, 2010

Backkk

After spending three weeks in Los Angeles with my family I'm feeling a bit blog deprived! I have TONS of new things to post, and I'm hoping I'll get alot of it done tonight. I'll start by talking about what I bought (cuz we all know I cant go anywhere or do anything without buying something haha!). I found some really wonderful lipsticks on clearance at Albertson's grocery store for 99 cents!

Both are Revlon, the red one on the right is Revlon ColorStay Sheer 125 Sheer Coral. It is fabulous if you want a sheer, bright pop of color but don't want a thick, obvious lipstick look. Sheer Coral has a very light chapstick feel and smells like vanilla extract! How awesome is that??

The second lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 616 Wink for Pink. I had my eye on dusty rose and peach color lipstick, but I wasn't sure how well I could pull it off. For 99 cents though I decided to try it anyway. Let me tell you, I love this color. It's a dusty rose but has a slight peachy-pink undertone and it also has a gold shimmer. Wink for Pink is very silky and lustrous. And surprisingly it doesn't smell at all!
I like that Wink for Pink isn't real noticeable but makes my blush stand out. I definitely want to get my hands on more colors in these lines!


                               -Ana

No comments: