Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELF Holiday Gift Sets #1: 32 eyeshadow palette review + swatches

My sister and I found the half the ELF Holiday Sets at a Target a couple of weeks ago in LA. One of the things we picked up was the 32 warm eyeshadow palette.







There wasn't a dud in the group! Every eyeshadow had at least nice pigmentation, most of them had great pigmentation though.

Left 4x4 side of palette:

 sunlight

 sunlight

 shade

flash

 flash

 flash

Right 4x4 side of palette:
 sunlight

 sunlight

 shade

 flash

I immediately saw a couple that stood out and reminded me of the Watchful Owl quad from the L'Oreal Project Runway collection. So that's what this look is. I'm too lazy to point out which ones I used but if you're dying to know leave a comment and I'll post a picture of the 4 specific colors I used.




As usual I used ELF eyelid primer, NYX jumbo pencil in Yogurt, Revlon extra curl eyelash curler and Covergirl lash blast volume in the orange tube.


ANA

1 comment:

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Sweet. This actually looks like something I'd want.