Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sparkly Zoya and China Glaze sponged tip mani!

I was inspired by a mani I saw on Pinterest a couple weeks ago, they had used Zoya Harley as the base color and what looked like China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara as the glitter. I don't own Harley, and the grey I do have was too dark, so I used Zoya Kristen as the base color. I used a cosmetics sponge to pat on layers of China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara.


2 coats of Zoya Kristen in window light. Normal dry time and almost opaque in one coat, though a little streaky. This is the most accurate picture color wise, still a little bit more pale and dusty but its pretty close.


2 coats of China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara sponged over Zoya Kristen. Applied normally this polish is goopy,thick and gritty. But sponged on it dries in a normal amount of time and is less gritty. Picture taken in window light.


Taken in sunlight.


Taken with flash.


I recently got NYC Matte Me Crazy top coat (only $1.98 at Target!!!) and have been putting it on top of EVERYTHING. Lol. So pretty on glitters and it dries quickly! Photo above taken in window light and photo below taken with flash.



ANA

No comments: