Monday, December 10, 2012

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Guts!

I've tried a couple of lovely indie polishes in the last year, but I didn't really dive right in to indie polish. When I was lucky enough to snap up Enchanted Polish's Octopus's Garden on Llarowe I realized just how many fabulous polish companies there are. To be completely honest, I've gone a little crazy lol. I placed 3 Llarowe orders in one week! Currently I've got an order from Darling Diva Polish on its way to me, and I'm planning about 5 more orders!

ANYWAY! the whole point of this post is to show you Pumpkin Guts! from Enchanted Polish's Halloween collection. I used 3 coats over a basecoat and 2 coats of a normal topcoat. It was still a little bumpy but not enough to bother me.







I swatched 1 coat of Pumpkin Gutz over some different bases since it really is a layering polish. Left to right, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, NYC grey creme, WnW white creme and Sinful black.




And lastly, my favorite combos! OPI Jade is the New Black, OPI A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find and LA Colors silver.





ANA

No comments: