This is a picture heavy post and the tut is down at the bottom :)
Eeek! I've never done a tutorial before, so bear with me please!
1. Apply primer and a sticky nude base all over the eyelid. I'm using DG Primped and Primed which acts as both primer and base.
2. Apply a black base to the outer V and crease. Then a white base to the inner corner. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate and Cottage Cheese.
3. Blend the bases together with your finger or a brush. I used a small, flat concealer brush.
4. Pat your shimmery/shifty/duochrome eyeshadow on top of the bases. I used DG Phobos from the new Stardust collection.
5. Blend out the crease and apply your browbone highlight. For this look I decided to keep a harsh edge, but used Wet n Wild Creme Brulee on my browbone.
6. Swipe on a cream or liquid liner to create a cat eye. I used Maybelline Line Stiletto.
7. If you like apply eyeliner, I used Wet n Wild Coloricon in black.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara. I used my favorite Revlon Extra Curl eyelash curler and Smashbox Full Exposure mascara.
Hope that was helpful. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!