Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy Gold and Pewter look

A super quick look I did today before going to the dentist. My jaw is starting to hurt so I'll skip all the blah blah and get to the good stuff!

ELF Eyelid Primer
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Wet n Wild matte white from I Heart Matte palette (inner corner)
I+TA Grieving Flame (lid)
WnW matte black from I Heart Matte palette (outer corner)
WnW light pewter/gold from Dancing in the Clouds trio (inner crease)
TokiDoki gold from Lion Pappa arte palette (outer crease)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Colossal Volum mascara





 




This last picture shows the eyeshadows off best. I seriously can't get enough of Grieving flame. I think another Innocent + Twisted Alchemy order is in my future :D


Annelise