Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coastal Scent St. Patty's Day Look

My sister placed an order with Coastal Scents a few months ago and got the free sample set #18 with her order. She mostly wears neutral makeup, so the pretty greens became mine! This was my St. Patricks Day look this year. I REALLY love these greens, they are so bright and vibrant!







I Used
Darling Girl Cosmetics Primped and Primed
Coastal Scents Polar Bare (white) inner corner
CS Honeysuckle (light yellow toned green) lid
CS Tropic Green (bright medium green) outer V
CS Alpengeist (sheer, slightly chunky, metallic silver) crease
Wet n Wild Creme Brulee on the browbone
WnW black eyeliner
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara










Annelise

1 comment:

Nail Designs xox said...

I love this! I am a huge fan of greens :)