Tuesday, July 23, 2013

An unnamed polish by Darling Girl Cosmetics

*Freebie sent to me as an apology*
Sooooo... This is tease post since this nail polish isn't available for purchase. I know, totally mean right? But its just so pretty, and pink! I never wear pink polish! Long story short, I asked Susan to combine shipping for a couple of different orders. In so graciously doing me that favor, the nail polish I had ordered was left out and didn't make it to me. Susan immediately sent it to me, along with this lovely unnamed polish! Susan said it won't be for sale because the recipe was lost. so again... Sorry!

It's a lovely medium warm toned pink with green shimmer that shifts silver, pink, and orange.

The first picture was take with flash and the others were taken under a natural light bulb.




No comments: