It looks like the entire Exotic Dance collection has been reformulated, condensed, and added to. So I don't think my swatches are completely accurate, it looks as though most colors are more opaque and have less of a duochrome effect, but more shimmer. Not at all a bad thing. I haven't tried any of Victoria's products since she reopened, I'm waiting until she brings back the Sailor Senshi (Sailor Moon) collection!
**I bought the products in this post with my own money from a friend. I was not asked to do a review, nor am I being reimbursed or compensated in any way. These are my 100% honest, personal thoughts.**
As always my swatches are done over Darling Girl Glitter Glue.
For this look I used:
- Elf Eyelid primer
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue
- Wet n Wild Brulee on browbone
- Persephone Minerals Stage Lights on the inner corner, inner half of lid, and lower lash line
- PM Smoke on the outer half of lid
- PM Teeny Tiny T-Backs on the outer corner, outer crease, and lower lash line
- PM Falling Angel to blend all the edges
- WnW Mega Liner liquid liner in black
- WnW ColorIcon black pencil liner
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in black