Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chellenge Calendar: Greek Goddess 2

I tried the second look with Kat Von D eyeshadow palette in Metal Orchestra that I talked about yesterday... Well I did one eye... I wasn't really feelin it though... I like when bloggers I follow show pictures of their mess ups or not so great looks. It makes me feel like I'm not the only one who has to wipe it all off ad start over some times lol!

       Black matte        Shimmer grey           Silver




Overall I think this look is nice, but very strong. I might try it again and not carry it up so high on my browbone. I think that would make it more wearable and less over the top. I love the placement of the shadows. I want to play around with different colors and see what shades work best. Bright greens maybe? Like Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie"? That reminds me that I've got some bright and colorful looks planned! Stay tuned!!


ANA

No comments: