Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Glamour Doll Eyes look

This is my second look with my GDE samples. Swatches and review are here. I based this look off of a one done by A Brilliant Brunette but for the life of me I couldn't find the picture that inspired me.









I Used
Strawberry Cupcake on outer V
Jailhouse Jumpsuit on outer half and crease
Doll House on inner half
Angel Wings on inner corner
Meow Cosmetics Feliner in Abra-Cat-Abra! as bright purple winged eyeliner (this stuff is awesome! I've actually ordered two more colors of Feliners lol)







This is Revlon Grape Fizz from the limited edition Sweetly Seductive summer line. It smells like grape soda which is way awesome! I want the yellow, green and pink haha! Very sheer and runny, and takes longer than normal to dry. Super sparkly, jelly awesomeness though! This was three coats to get rid of visible nail line but I personally could have used a fourth coat to make the purple more vibrant. I think its opalescent glitter in the polish and since the purple jelly base is sheer it gives the glitter a multi-colored purple tint.



Enjoy!


ANA


No comments: