Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wet n Wild "We're Blasting off" look 2





Today I used the Wet n Wild limited edition "We're Blasting off" trio. This time I followed the instructions on the back of the packaging in the order the eyeshadows are intended to be used. Except the matte pink looks really bad on my browbone so I only used it as a highlight in the inner corner of my eyes, I also added the sparkly black crease color to my outer V for a more dramatic look. For my review, swatches and first look click HERE!















I Used:
elf eyelid primer
WnW We're Blasting Off trio
L.A. Colors Autoliner in Black
Revlon Extra Curl eyelash curler
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express mascara
Meow Cosmetics Wild Child Blush in Snarky
Smashbox lip gloss in Accessories
Ulta nail polish "Freshwater Pearl" 2 coats
OPI nail polish in Pearl of Wisdom from Hong Kong Collection 2 coats



This is the first time I've used a matte highlight on my inner corner and I like it alot. Not only is the pink and light and feminine touch, it's a good addition to the silvery mauve and black sparkle. It brings them all together. tThe matte creates depth and sets off the shimmer and sparkle in the other two colors making them look even more spectacular!


ANA

No comments: