Monday, November 14, 2011

Challenge Look: Falling Leaves (Wet n Wild I Heart Matte)

I'm not a real social person, and not really apart of any online communities, but through Makeup Zombie blog I found Never Too Much Sparkle! a make up group on facebook. Yah. It's pretty AWESOME. Lol Anyways, this is my first look for the weekly challenge (falling leaves).


I live in San Francisco and Los Angeles so leaves don't really change much, but LA does get ferociously strong, dry, hot Santa Ana winds this time of year. (Hence the desert-ish color scheme.) And for SF Sept-Nov is actually one of the nicest times of the year. It's sunny and the skies are clear! So blue liner for clear skies and greenish-blue shimmer for the growing plants in our garden.







SHIMMERS!!!

I used ELF eyelid primer, NYX jumbo pencil in yogurt, the neutral side of the Wet n Wild I Heart Matte palette (The browbone shade on inner corner and browbone, and eyelid shade on lid.) and the MAC Club-esqe dupe from the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette in the outer V and crease. Liquid liner is Prestige in Big Teal. Mascara is Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes (review coming soon).



ANA

1 comment: