Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rockeresque Beauty Co.: Pudding Pop look and swatch

I've have Rockeresque Pudding Pop as a quick look today. I used a couple of other shimmery neutrals in this look but I can't remember what they were.









Pudding Pop is a shimmery warm copper with red tones. It has a slight pink/red sheen that's not obvious, but somewhat noticeable in the baggie with flash. Overall Pudding Pop is a gorgeous copper with lots of dimension without being super shimmery or glittery. I can see this color being very flattering on all eyes.

I used:
ELF eyelid primer
NYX jumbo pencil in Yogurt
Rockeresque "Pudding Pop"
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner in black
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers glitter liquid eyeliner in Cryptic
Maybelline Great Lash "Lots of Lashes" mascara in black



ANA

No comments: