Sunday, December 11, 2011

Old Hollywood look using Wet n Wild I heart Matte palette

You can probably tell I really love the Wet n Wild I heart Matte palette. In the last 2 weeks the only time I stopped using it was to try out a Darling Girl look. I seriously think this is my favorite palette ever.

Anyways! For this look I used the neutral side of the I heart Matte palette. Starting with ELF eyelid primer, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt, I followed the suggested steps on the palette excluding the black "define" eyeshadow. The winged liner is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Gold Radiance as cheekbone highlight, Evil Shades Bronze Skies as bronzer. And Maybelline Wet Shine Liquid Diamonds lip gloss in Spoiled in Rubies.


 (Taken in Shade.)



 (Taken with Flash.)


 (I went a little crazy with the bronzer lol. Taken in sunlight.)


 (Close ups of Spoiled in Rubies. THE best red lip gloss everrr it has blue sparkles!!! And it doesn't bleed or settle in lines. Taken in sunlight.)


 This is the same look but I added gold glitter liquid liner. Wet n Wild's "Hypnotic" from the Halloween Fantasy Makers line. Changed lips to Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Wink for Pink.


 Again, this is the same look, but I added Meow Cosmetics blush in Cat Lover. Cat lover is a berry toned nudish mauve matte. One of those blushes that's universally flattering. I also changed my lips to Revlon Colorstay lip gloss in Bordeaux.


 (I took a picture with the tube to give a better idea of what it looks like. For some reason in the pictures Bordeaux looks light than in person. In person my lips look closer to the color in the tube, a darker berry color.)


 (A close up of Bordeaux.)


Naturally I painted my nails to match. This is Maybelline Purple Trend. I love this color so much. I was so happy when I found it at Rite Aid, that I did a happy dance in the aisle lol. It's a plummy purple creme with a touch of brown and hidden turquoise/aqua shimmer.






ANA

No comments: