- Butterick 9304 (I'm guessing from the mid fifties?) Still in factory folds. Printed.
- Butterick 5286 (Late forties? Early fifties?) Already cut. Unprinted.
- Butterick 9689 (Mid to late fifties?) Factory folds. Printed.
- Simplicity 3558 (Late fifties?) Already cut. Printed. And comes with transfer design!
- McCalls 4538 (1958) Factory folds. Printed.
- Butterick 9407 (Mid to late fifties) Factory folds. Printed.
I didn't realize how many Butterick I bought haha. Has anyone else noticed that Butterick had a really cute variety of dresses back then? I've personally found that Butterick and Simplicity are much more bountiful than Vogue patterns, especially McCalls! I've only found a handful of McCalls over the past couple months. Or is that just here in the U.S. possibly?