Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" second look

When I reviewed the Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" 8 pan palette yesterday I said that I wanted to try it again with a few changes to see if more of the green would show up. So that's what I did today!




     I used for this look
Right side of palette:
Browbone on browbone
Eyelid on eyelid
Crease on outer half of eyelid
Definer on crease and lower lash line
L'oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator mascara step 1




And a massive close up taken in the sun so you can see the reddish-brown with green duochrome on outer corner.

Now that I know the green IS vibrant and pigmented I love it. Please ignore my comment in yesterday's post about it not being as good as the other colors. Its gorgeous! Just doesn't blend on top of the Browbone shade very well. This is my new favorite eyeshadow! (Of course I want more though... I'm looking at you Wet n Wild "Petal Pusher" palette!)



ANA

No comments: