Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alluring Almond look 2 and liplicious Strawberry Meringue

I tried the same look as the other day, but I used L'oreal HIP cream paint in "Witty" as a base over my eyelid primer. Then I patted the eyeshadow on instead of brushing it on. Review and first look HERE.








For mascara I'm wearing L'oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator in "Copper". My favorite volumizing mascara. For this quad I suggest blending with a fluffy brush VERY little. It becomes kinda muddy and blurry, like a shimmer bomb went off without any definition. (Kinda like my first look lol!) I didn't do any blending this time and instead "patted" the eyeshadow on in multiple layers until I got the look I wanted.







This is my new favorite lip gloss! It tastes sweet and smells like a strawberry Hostess cake of some sort lol! It's very sheer but gives a great milky, glossy, nude, slightly opaque look to your lips. I have pigmented lips and when I put this on it toned them down and they looked "natural" haha like in a more skin-toned colored way! Really neat, I don't have anything like this.

ANA

No comments: