Sunday, July 10, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Alluring Almond review + look

 More looks HERE and HERE.

Maybelline Eyestudio in "Alluring Almond" is a limited edition spring eyeshadow quad. I've seen the display recently in Walgreens and CVS, so they're still out there if you've been looking for them. I got mine for $10.99, but CVS had a BOGO %50 off sale going on so I got Mythical Mermaid for 6 something. Most drugstores have BOGO sales on Maybelline fairly frequently so if you've been thinking about getting these I'd keep my eyes open for a sale.


(Left to right) Super Frosty champagne, frosty peach, cool toned light brown with silver shimmer and warm toned medium brown with gold shimmer. The cool brown had the least amount of pigmentation. The peach didn't show up well either but that's because it matched my skin almost perfectly.




For my first look with this palette I followed the instructions on the back.


This quad is great if you want shimmery neutrals, but if you're looking for lots of drama and stand out colors this isn't for you.



ANA

No comments: