Monday, August 22, 2011

Evil Shades Look

(Swatches and review of Evil Shades HERE)

In my review I mention Up til Dawn as the prettiest eyeshadow I've ever worn, and now I'm going to show the look I did with it.













I'm Wearing:
elf eyelid primer
ES spectrum pot "Photonic Green" on outer half of lid
ES "Up til Dawn" on whole eyelid
Glamour Doll Eyes "Frankenglamour" on outer V and crease
Prestige liquid glitter liner "Super Nova" along top lash line
Revlon Extra Curl eyelash curler
L'Oreal Double Extend mascara
ES Pink Noise Blush
Burts bees chapstick
ES Hardcore Lips "Feline's Kyss" (very, very thin layer see review for details)

 Close up of right eye with a thin layer of ES Spectrum Pot in Photonic Green before applying eyeshadow.

 You can really see all the pretty green sparkles!


I love this look SOOO much!!! It's a great delicate, feminine way to wear green without looking over the top or clownish. It would be so awesome if Evil Shades had a collection of nude eyeshadows with contrasting, bright shimmer. Like aqua or red or orange! Alright, enough daydreaming lol.



ANA

1 comment:

QT said...

Omgee, I LOVE that eyeliner! Glitter eyeliners and I haven't gotten along that much but you've inspired me to give them another whirl!