Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Evil Shades look 2 + Zoya Marley + Too Faced Violet Vapor

I based this look around the Evil Shades eyeshadow in "Dreamspeaker" from the Arcane Collection. I wore this for Marz's birthday :)  (I lub you muffin!)


(Natural light left, Flash Right.)




For reviews and swatches of Evil Shades click HERE. For review and swatches of Glamour Doll Eyes click HERE.





I Used:
elf eyelid primer
ES Dreamspeaker on whole eyelid
Glamour Doll Eyes Bruised! on outer + crease
Glamour Doll Eyes Disco White on inner corner and Browbone
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper on top lashline
Revlon Extra Curl eyelash curler
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
NYX eyeliner in Purple
ES Pink Noise blush
Too Faced Sparkler Glamour Gloss in Violet Vapor




I'm not sure how I found out about this lip gloss but I loved the iridescence so much I bought one in every color lol! It doesn't show up on camera real well though... The blurry pic is much more accurate to what it looks like in person.



 

(please excuse the blackberry stained fingers! I made a fruit pizza for Marz's B-Day. Super yummy and healthy, easy to make and looks impressively gorgeous!) This is Zoya Marley from the Intimates Collection. I'm not a big pastel kinda girl especially in a creme polish, but for three bucks on eBay I figured it was a good time to try out a Zoya nail polish. And guess what... Not only is the formula heaven in a bottle... I really love it too! Such a pretty pale lavender color.


As much as I love this pale, muted purple eye of the day, I couldn't help but be disappointed that none of the sparkle in any of the eyeshadows showed up. I might at some point try this look again with a sticky base, like a NYX jumbo pencil maybe? Enjoy!


ANA

No comments: