Saturday, November 19, 2011

Second Evil Shades Review and Swatches, and Look #3

I ordered 2 more Evil Shades blogger kits for Halloween. I know Halloween was weeks ago, but I really love everything I got. (Anyways, who can pass up on a Halloween collection?) Everything came shipped the same as my last Blogger kit, review HERE. I ordered the whole Zombie collection, but instead of Zombie Girl I was sent Mudkip. Not a big deal. Mudkip is awesome and from swatches I've seen Zombie Girl is similar to Faerie Garden so I don't really need both. I didn't mention this to Andrea AKA Evil Angel because I am perfectly happy with my order.


Sunlight

Top row: Faerie Secrets ... Faerie Garden ... Mudkip ... Zombie Moon
Mid row: Braaains ... Zombified ... Living Dead Zone ... Reanimated
Last row: Jupiters Reject ... Jupiter R over Primer Noir ... Jupiter R over Photonic Green Spectrum Pot



Shade


Top row: Faerie Secrets ... Faerie Garden ... Mudkip ... Zombie Moon
Mid row: Braaains ... Zombified ... Living Dead Zone ... Reanimated
Last row: Jupiters Reject ... Jupiter R over Primer Noir ... Jupiter R over Photonic Green Spectrum Pot


Flash


Top row: Faerie Secrets ... Faerie Garden ... Mudkip ... Zombie Moon
Mid row: Braaains ... Zombified ... Living Dead Zone ... Reanimated
Last row: Jupiters Reject ... Jupiter R over Primer Noir ... Jupiter R over Photonic Green Spectrum Pot


Faerie Secret: "Medium brown with grassy green shimmer" I find it to lean a little bit cool toned taupe/light brown.
Faerie Garden: "Primary green with golden shimmer blooming from within" The green has a touch of blue.
Mudkip: "Blue green almost teal with a sneaky violet shifting base" More of a medium blue to me. 
Zombie Moon: "A shimmering silver with a subtle gold shift and gold and orange sparkle" I see slight lilac tones and gold and orange sparkle, not a lot of gold shift though.
Braaains: "Rosey metallic pink with green shimmer" I consider it to be more of a green sparkle than shimmer.
Zombified: "Metallic orange with soft pink shimmer that peek out when you least expect" I find the metallic orange to have a bit of copper.
Living Dead Zone: It's not listed on the website anymore, but my description is that it's a matte true red with copper shimmer and green sparkles.
Reanimated: "A red/brown base that looks purple in some lighting and black with a hint of red or purple in other light. It has a green shimmer that changes from a grassy green to an aqua depending on the tone the base color is reflecting" I haven't tried it with different bases, but so far to me it looks like a dark red/brown base with intense teal shimmer and aqua sparkles.
Jupiter's Reject: "Sage green with a dark mossy background, a silvery purple shift and bright violet sparkle" 100% agree.


Jupiter's Reject, Primer Noir and Photonic Green were my free samples.
I reviewed the Evil Shades Primer in Noir and the Spectrum pot in Photonic Green in my previous review linked above.
Sunlight

Top row: Curiosity ... Love Bites ... Gossamer ... Ceylon
Mid row: Viral ... Feline's Kyss ... Anti-Virus ... Robot Love
Last row: Zicke ... Devious Virtue ... Silk Stockings





Top row: Curiosity ... Love Bites ... Gossamer ... Ceylon
Mid row: Viral ... Feline's Kyss ... Anti-Virus ... Robot Love
Last row: Zicke ... Devious Virtue ... Silk Stockings

Shade

Flash



Top row: Curiosity ... Love Bites ... Gossamer ... Ceylon
Mid row: Viral ... Feline's Kyss ... Anti-Virus ... Robot Love
Last row: Zicke ... Devious Virtue ... Silk Stockings


Curiosity: "Warm pink with a golden shift and blue to purple shimmer" Can't argue with that!
Love Bites: "Soft pink with a subtle green shift" I see this as being more of a soft peachy/coral.
Gossamer: "Soft baby pink with blue shift" Very true.
Ceylon: "Cheerful pink with orange undertone and subtle green shimmer" I agree but in some lights I see addition gold/orange shimmer.
Viral: Not on website right now. To me this is a glossy dark cherry pink base with small iridescent glitter. 
Feline's Kyss: "Neutral soft pink with blue shimmer and crushed pearl flakes" I don't see any blue shimmer but something in it has an "off" texture to it.
Anti-Virus: Not on website. Same as Viral but with a glossy medium orange base.
Robot Love: "Clear base with silver shimmer and holographic glitter" I totally love this! I actually just bought a full sized one today hahaha!
Zicke: "Taupish metallic lilac with multi color shimmer" I haven't seen any shimmer. Though after wearing it for 3-4 hours, kissing a scruffy, bearded man cheek and soft n squishy babe skin it was completely fade and smudge free!
Devious Virtue: "Nude with violet pink undertones and subtle gold shimmer" I didn't notice any gold shimmer when I wore it, but it is noticeable in the clamshell. I have since spring been looking for my perfect nude lipstick that would complement my skin tone and I finally found it in this Deviant Lipstick! I also bought a full size of this one.
Silk Stockings: "Neutral peachy base with multi colored sparkles and a soft blue shift" I'd call it a light peachy/nude with silvery aqua shimmer.


Shade


Flash





I'm wearing Zombie Moon in the inner corner
Faerie Secrets on the lid
and Reanimated in the outer corner and V.

 Flash

Shade: Devious Virtue

Flash: Devious Virtue

Shade: Robot Love over Devious Virtue

Flash: Robot Love over Devious Virtue


(Please excuse the zits I forgot to edit them out.)

I will have another post with the rest of the lip swatches.


ANA

No comments: